Monday, September 10, 2012

Plants With Great Fall Color

No.1 Article of Knockout Rose Bushes

I look out onto my garden; the light drizzle becomes indiscernible as the fog settles in. Other typical fall day on the mountain. Still, through the fog, I can see some of my plants in bloom such as the pineapple sage with its red spiky blooms and the Russian sage with its light purple blooms. Seeing nearby a few of my lavender plants still have a merge of blooms going on. The anemones blooms are ever so moderately swaying with the soft wind. If it were not for their movement, I probably wouldn't even see the white blooms through the fog. In the back of my mind my to-do list is on fast forward. It is too early in the morning for that nonsense, so I stop that conception path, take a deep breath and draw in the charm of my itsybitsy corner of the world. The coffee is ready and my day begins.

Do you have a popular window that you find yourself drawn to for your Saturday morning lingering? Why not originate a small landscape within that view that will furnish multi-season color to enjoy. Some plants that are performing nicely at this time of year (usually after cool weather, but before a hard frost) are:

Knockout Rose Bushes

Anemones Hellebores Sungold cypress Pineapple sage Russian sage Pink muhly grass Grace smoketree Japanese snowball Knockout roses Burning bush Sourwood Sedum Angelina Lavender Thyme Karly Rose grass Nandina dwarf Firepower Cotoneaster Coral charm Japanese Red Maple Stargazer and Pixie Lilies-although they don't bloom in fall, they should be planted in fall.

Plants With Great Fall Color

With the cool weather while the fall months, trees are often their autumn foliage wholly by Halloween. I always excitedly await their color spectacular. The convert signals that it is time to fill up the wood box and bring on the hot chocolate, as it's time for the first fire of the season!

at Bing Plants With Great Fall Color



No comments:

Post a Comment