Thursday, June 28, 2012

Namo Venkatesa

1# Namo Venkatesa. Advertisements

VDO of Namo Venkatesa

After we got the data concerning Sunny Knockout Rose ago VDO, we will look into the Namo Venkatesa. I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I even have encounter Namo Venkatesa. I saw that it had been important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not wish to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Namo Venkatesa Tube. Duration : 152.10 Mins.

Mr. Ramana is a worried lot because he has remained 'pellikani Prasadu' all along. Let alone entering into a wed lock, he is not even finding bride matches, which his father Chandra Mohan explains away with an analogy. A follower of horoscope, he understands that he should get married in a month's time or he will remain a bachelor forever. Shift to Paris, where he arrives to perform his art of ventriloquism. Enter Prasad (Brahmanandam), who decides to play a mind game with Ramana by making him believe that his daughter-in-law Trisha loves him. Ramana builds castles in the air, but Trisha's conscience grows stricken. Though she does not like fooling around the good-hearted, clean-minded Ramana, circumstances compel her to do so.
View Related articles related to Sunny Knockout Rose. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Namo Venkatesa.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment