Saturday, June 23, 2012

You Couldn't be Cuter by Jerome Kern

### Knockout Roses - You Couldn't be Cuter by Jerome Kern.###
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination You Couldn't be Cuter by Jerome Kern.

Do you know about - You Couldn't be Cuter by Jerome Kern

Knockout Roses ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Knockout Roses . You look at this article for facts about what you wish to know is Knockout Roses .

How is You Couldn't be Cuter by Jerome Kern

You Couldn't be Cuter by Jerome Kern Video Clips. Duration : 2.17 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Knockout Roses . I figured one good Kern deserved another ... ;) You Couldn't be Cuter Music by Jerome Kern Lyrics by Dorothy Fields Joan Morris, Mezzo-soprano William Bolcom, Piano Your poise! Your pose! That cute fantastic nose! You're mighty like a knockout, You're mighty like a rose! I'm sold, I'm hooked! The well known goose is cooked! You got me, little fella, I'm sunk! I'm gone! I'm hooked! You couldn't be cuter Plus that you couldn't be smarter Plus that intelligent face, You have a disgraceful charm for me You couldn't be keener, You look so fresh from the cleaner, You are the little grand slam I'll bring to my family. My ma will show you an album of me That'll bore you to tears! And you'll attract all the relatives We have dodged for years and years. And what'll they tell me? Exactly, what'll they tell me? They'll say you couldn't be nicer, Couldn't be sweeter, Couldn't be better, Couldn't be smoother, Couldn't be cuter, baby, Than you are!
I hope you get new knowledge about Knockout Roses . Where you possibly can put to used in your evryday life. And above all, your reaction is Knockout Roses . View Related articles associated with Knockout Roses . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share You Couldn't be Cuter by Jerome Kern.


No comments:

Post a Comment