Thursday, July 19, 2012

How to Make a Free Flower garden by Shopping From Your Existing Landscaping

Knockout Roses - How to Make a Free Flower garden by Shopping From Your Existing Landscaping
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination How to Make a Free Flower garden by Shopping From Your Existing Landscaping. And the content related to Knockout Roses.

Do you know about - How to Make a Free Flower garden by Shopping From Your Existing Landscaping

Knockout Roses! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

I recall a gorgeous day last spring when it was just barely getting warm enough to spend the day covering in the yard doing what I love to do the most, creating a garden area. I like to do something separate each yard to have a unique look. So I had to come up with a unique idea.

What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Knockout Roses. You check out this article for info on what you want to know is Knockout Roses.

How is How to Make a Free Flower garden by Shopping From Your Existing Landscaping

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Knockout Roses.

The summer before we had hired a tree assistance to take off a gorgeous pine tree that was in our front yard. The tree was gorgeous but it was planted in a spot that was not in good scale for the size of the tree. The pine tree took up a 12 foot radius in a small front yard and it had grown over 2 stories tall, and was planted to close to a mature Bradford Pear tree. I might need to mention that over the past 3 years we had completely redone the landscaping and had removed a lot of outdated shrubs too.

The day after the tree was removed my son and I raked the area where the tree had been planted and I decided that I would plant seeds I had saved from the year before. Because of the time of year it was most garden centers had very slight to chose from.This was in July and I planted giant mixed zinnias seeds and mixed marigolds seeds in the area. Within a week, I had sprouts from the seeds. That was such a pretty garden I used a photograph of it on my wedding invitation. We had a fall wedding in October and the flowers were in bloom long before and during the wedding.

Now I wanted to have some perennials planted in the space so it would not be totally bare in the winter season. I had looked at local garden centers and the prices of plants just seemed expensive. I already had a large variety of plants in my yard, due to my love for gardening. I have landscaping in my front, sides and back yard. I also save seeds from some varieties of annuals and perennials each year.

I decided to create a free garden. I had so much fun shopping from you own resources. Most of my existing landscaping was in its second or third year so some plants needed dividing. I also had some plants were obviously planted to close together, and like I said before I like to change things up a bit each year. I shopped my entire yard that day and divided or transplanted 20 separate plants into the space where the pine tree had been. I planted a red Japanese maple, knockout rose - doing much great in it's new location! - vinca vine, sedum, lambs ear, rose of sharon, various ground covers, and more.

I am happy to say that out of 20 free plants 19 survived and thrived in their new location. I added more zinnias and marigolds again this time but in a separate pattern. I added sunflowers too. I also added some terra cotta pots turned on their side, on an angle featuring more annuals. The free garden was very beautiful. I did buy one item, although it was not a planned part of the garden. The item I am referring to is a concrete statue of a mule. It is exquisite because our company name is Rented Mule. I intend to make a sign out of barn wood and attach it to the mule. I also have lots of pieces of cedar in the landscaping, all free from a broken tree we salvaged after a wind storm at my father in law's home.

My husband and I later added natural stone as a border and did a very unique design, not just a circle. It
is a kidney shape with a circle surrounding it. The back of the kidney shaped wall is raised and in the process of becoming a living wall. Openings are created within the stone wall to have areas where plants can trail over the sides. We designed it and are excited to see how that part of the task turns out this spring.

We collected the stones for the border from a roadside area where rocks slide off the the hillside. We have natural stone borders throughout our landscaping. The stone border is gorgeous and we got it free too. Gathering stone is a lot of hard work, but with the estimate of landscaping we have it would have been way to expensive to buy all of it.

Now I am seeing forward to spring time so I can get started on more garden areas. I have saved lots of flower seeds and can't wait to get started planting. I have started selling my flower seeds at festivals and online.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Knockout Roses. Where you'll be able to put to use within your evryday life. And just remember, your reaction is Knockout Roses.Read more.. How to Make a Free Flower garden by Shopping From Your Existing Landscaping. View Related articles associated with Knockout Roses. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share How to Make a Free Flower garden by Shopping From Your Existing Landscaping.


No comments:

Post a Comment