Saturday, July 21, 2012

Kostya Tszyu vs. Sharmba Mitchell - 2 - Part 1 of 2

#The Best Kostya Tszyu vs. Sharmba Mitchell - 2 - Part 1 of 2.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Kostya Tszyu vs. Sharmba Mitchell - 2 - Part 1 of 2

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am happy to gift Video on Knockout Rose. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that's useful. together with your friends. Kostya Tszyu vs. Sharmba Mitchell - 2 - Part 1 of 2, which I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. Kostya Tszyu vs. Sharmba Mitchell - 2 - Part 1 of 2 Video Clips. Duration : 8.30 Mins.

After that fight, demand rose for a unification title bout between Mitchell and Kostya Tszyu of Russia, the WBC light welterweight champion. The highly anticipated match took place in Las Vegas on February 3, 2002. The outcome was controversial, as Mitchell broke his knee early in the fight and he could not continue after round seven. Although Mitchell was not knocked out in a conventional way, this nevertheless counted as a knockout loss in his record.
he has a good point associated with Knockout Rose. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Kostya Tszyu vs. Sharmba Mitchell - 2 - Part 1 of 2.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment