Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jacque Fresco in Penn State (Full Lecture & QnA) [deutsche Untertitel]

#The Best Jacque Fresco in Penn State (Full Lecture & QnA) [deutsche Untertitel].
Advertisements

Good VDO of Jacque Fresco in Penn State (Full Lecture & QnA) [deutsche Untertitel]

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to gift Video on Knockout Rose Bushes. i want it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. information that's helpful. with your friends. Jacque Fresco in Penn State (Full Lecture & QnA) [deutsche Untertitel], that I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment within the read. Jacque Fresco in Penn State (Full Lecture & QnA) [deutsche Untertitel] Tube. Duration : 112.17 Mins.

Jacque Fresco brings a 44 minute RBE/Venus Project lecture to the students and faculty of Penn State University. This April 16th, 2009 lecture is followed up with a good Question & Answer session that lasts for over an hour. Translated by The Zeitgeist Movement Linguistic-Team International [mirrored from dotsub.com
View Related articles associated with Knockout Rose Bushes. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Jacque Fresco in Penn State (Full Lecture & QnA) [deutsche Untertitel].
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment